The Conversation Map program is a patient-centered, innovative tool for diabetes education developed in collaboration with the American Diabetes Association.
Unlike more traditional, lecture-based approaches to learning, Conversation Map sessions are centered around interaction and collaboration—among patients, materials, and the facilitator.
Guided by certified facilitators, the program uses a stimulating 3-foot by 5-foot map visual to engage groups of 3 to 10 patients in a friendly, open environment.
By being personally involved in the learning process, patients are able to discover solutions on their own and use their newfound knowledge to make positive lifestyle changes.
- CONVERSATION MAP TOPICS
- On the Road to Better Managing Your Diabetes
- Diabetes and Healthy Eating
- Monitoring Your Blood Glucose
- Continuing Your Journey With Diabetes
- Caring for Gestational Diabetes
- CONVERSATION MAP FACILITATOR TRAINING
- Conversation Map facilitator training provides you with all the information and hands-on experience you need to become a successful facilitator. After completing the course, you'll receive access to valuable resources and materials, including:
- A full Conversation Map kit
- Printable Conversation Map support materials
- Best practices, webinar access, and Q&A sessions
- Ongoing facilitation support