Click on any of the 9 categories below to view the list of recipes related to each title.
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons oregano, dried
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1 pound beef, sirloin, raw
- 4 low carb whole wheat tortillas, 10"
- 3/4 cup sour cream, fat-free
- 1 tablespoon horseradish sauce
- 4 cups lettuce, romaine, chopped
- 1 tomato, medium
Mix together chili powder, oregano and cumin. Rub
mixture on both sides of beef. Let stand 10 minutes at room temperature. Preheat
oven to broil. Place beef on rack, lightly coated with cooking spray, in broiler
pan. Broil with top 3 to 4 inches from heat for about 5 minutes on each side for
medium doneness or until beef is desired doneness. Cut into 1/8-inch slices.
Warm tortillas according to package directions. Mix together sour cream and
horseradish. Spread 3 tablespoons sour cream mixture over each tortilla; top
each with 1 cup lettuce (washed and shredded) and 1/4 of the tomato (diced). Top
with beef. Serve immediately.
|Very Lean Meat||0.0|
|Amount Per Serving
|Calories from Fat