Click on any of the 9 categories below to view the list of recipes related to each title.
- 7 ounces salmon, canned in water
- 1 tablespoons parsley, fresh
- 1 tablespoons green onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons sour cream, fat-free
- 1 tablespoons mayonnaise, low-fat
- 1/4 teaspoons dill weed, fresh
- 1/4 teaspoons thyme, ground
- 8 slices Pumpernickel Bread
- Drain salmon and flake with a fork into a bowl. Wash and chop parsley and onion; add to salmon.
- Combine salmon mixture with all remaining ingredients except for bread. Mix thoroughly.
- Spread salmon mixture onto 4 slices of bread, dividing evenly among them.
- Top with remaining slices of bread; cut in half diagonally before serving.
|Very Lean Meat||0.0|
|Amount Per Serving
|Calories from Fat||50|