Click on any of the 9 categories below to view the list of recipes related to each title.
- 1 pound chicken breast, boneless/skinless, raw
- 1 cups nonfat plain yogurt
- 3/4 cups plain bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoons paprika
- 1/8 teaspoons cayenne pepper, to taste
- Place chicken breast halves in yogurt and refrigerate while getting the rest of the items ready.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together in a medium bowl. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Coat each piece of chicken well with yogurt and dredge in bread crumb mixture, pressing down on both sides and turning over several times to get a thick coat of crumbs.
- Place chicken on prepared baking sheet and lightly spray the top with cooking spray. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is fork tender and juices run clear.
|Very Lean Meat
|Amount Per Serving
|Calories from Fat||50|