Click on any of the 9 categories below to view the list of recipes related to each title.
- 1/4 cups liquid egg substitute
- 1 slices bread, whole wheat
- 4 fluid ounces milk, fat-free
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, fat free
- 2 teaspoons parsley, dried
- 1/8 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves
- 12 ounces beef, sirloin, ground, extra lean
- 8 ounces Sausage, turkey, Italian, mild, link, raw
- 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce, reduced sodium
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, combine egg substitute, bread (cut or torn into small pieces), milk, Parmesan cheese, parsley, pepper and garlic (peeled and minced).
- Add ground beef and sausage (casings removed); mix thoroughly. Shape meat mixture into a round loaf, 9 inches in diameter.
- Place loaf on the unheated rack of a broiler pan or a roasting pan with a rack. Spread spathetti sauce evenly over top.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until a thermometer inserted into the middle of the loaf registers 160°F and juices run clear.
- Transfer to a serving platter; sprinkle with herbs of choice such as basil, thyme or garlic powder. Cut into wedges to serve.
- Serve with a tossed salad and hot cooked orzo or risotto, if desired.
|Very Lean Meat
|Amount Per Serving
|Calories from Fat||70|
||less than 1g
|Not a significant source of Vitamin C