Click on any of the 9 categories below to view the list of recipes related to each title.
- 4 pitas, whole wheat, large
- 4 teaspoons olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 teaspoons oregano, dried
- 1/8 teaspoons garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- First cut pita rounds in half lengthwise by cutting along the outside edge; then cut each single-layer round into quarters. Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Brush olive oil over pita wedges. (Alternatively, cooking spray may be used.)
- Sprinkle with oregano and garlic powder, or other seasonings of choice such as chili powder, cilantro, etc.
- Bake for 8 minutes, or until lightly golden. Allow to cool and enjoy alone or with a dip.
|Very Lean Meat||0.0|
|Amount Per Serving
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Not a significant source of Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium|