Click on any of the 9 categories below to view the list of recipes related to each title.
- 1 large eggplant
- 2 cups cornflake crumbs
- 1/8 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 cups nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 spray olive oil cooking spray
- 1 cups grated nonfat mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups pasta sauce, heated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Slice eggplant lengthwise into 8 thick slices.
- Combine cornflake crumbs, cayenne pepper and garlic powder together in large mixing bowl.
- Coat eggplant slices with yogurt on both sides then press both sides well into cornflake crumb mixture.
- Set coated eggplant on cookie tray sprayed with olive oil cooking spray and spray top of eggplant lightly with olive oil spray.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until crisp and golden brown. Top with grated nonfat mozzarella and bake an additional 3-5 minutes until cheese melts.
- Serve each portion over 1/4 cup hot pasta sauce. Serve alone as an appetizer or as a main entree with side of spaghetti and mixed green salad, if desired.
|Very Lean Meat||0.0|
|Amount Per Serving
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Not a significant source of Calcium|